Friday, July 24, 2009

Something random from my desk..

There are many things in this life that I didn't wish for it to happen, and yet it did.
Instead of blaming the world for it, why not just smile and accept the outcome?
I believe everything happens for a reason.
To not acknowledge this truth, is like denying the existence of karma.
Ignore the existence of it, the outcome will still dawn upon us.
There is no escape or shortcut.
When others face similar situation, it is an easy task to tell them to have a big heart and accept all these with a smile on the face.
Yet, when it comes to myself, can I really do it?
Can I really achieve it?
It is not hard to say or predict the outcome, because I am working hard on it.
And I really do believe that I am halfway there :)
Everything is in my own hands.
To shape my own future, there is only one way.
That is to work hard myself.
And of course with a little help from above :).
If problems stay problems forever, and one refuses to find solution to it, then so be it.
I shall no longer bother with it, because I live for the people who love me.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails