Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Best Birthday Presents ever.

Oh, my birthday is not until October.

It's confirmed :D (via Paramore FaceBook Page)

Date : 19th of October 2010
Venue : Bukit Jalil National Stadium
Time : 8pm Onwards

Tickets: RM358 (Rock Zone Free Standing), RM268, RM168, RM98 (free seating).
**10% off for early bird ticket purchases between Sept 1 - Sept 15**
Tickets go on-sale on 1 Sept 2010 online at www.rockthisjoint.com.my, www.airasiaredtix.com, ticketpro.com.my and via Rock Corner and TicketPro outlets.

Source of confirmation here

I was blessed with the information that, Paramore would be performing here in Malaysia on 19th of October!

This would be the best present for my birthday! I love PARAMORE! Thanks for coming to Malaysia and for MAKING MY 19TH BIRTHDAY A MEMORABLE ONE!

Another information further made my day!

Confirmed by Sony Music Malaysia

also an event is created on FaceBook.

Here's how to get tickets to see Adam Lambert performs.

So, it's confirmed too! Adam Lambert would be here on my birthday eve :D
If he performs past midnight, it would be as if I'm spending my birthday with him.
LOL I WISH!

Nonetheless, I'm so happy that Paramore is coming!

Anyone going for Paramore/Adam Lambert?

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails