Saturday, July 4, 2009

Meet 2 Heartbroken People and Joey Bang

I got up at 9am and got ready to meet up with skinny Soon and Joey Bang around Taylors.
Reached Taylors and found a parking spot around 1.30pm.
Today was PTM day and my parents didn't go.
They didn't bother to go.
Treating me like an adult already ):

Anyway I went to meet up with Ah Bang first because skinny Soon had piano lesson from 12.30-1.30pm.

We did Mathematics and Thinking Skills Past Year Questions.
I had fun studying and chatting with them.
Besides that, I was also twittering with Yin :D.
She was a good company as skinny Soon and Ah Bang were too busy ghey-ing around :(
They ignored me :(

Meet skinny Soon and Ah Bang
*ahem*

Some random conversation between Jian Wen(in green) and Joey(in red)
Jian Wen : eh Bang Bang! Why you so 'wangi' one?
Joey : Oh! I used Dove shampoo! Very fresh and fragrant!

Jian Wen : Oh! I used that last time! But I changed to Lux afterwards and now my mum tell me to use Loreal!


Glossary:
wangi - fragrant

My Drink of the Day
Venti Mocha Frappucino Blended Coffee With Less Foam and Less Water

I went home around 5.30pm :)
Went out for dinner at Little Taiwan, One Utama with parents and shopped for a bit.
After thinking for a while,
I do not think I will blog about the food at Little Taiwan because my overall experience there was so-so only.
I don't think I will be back for the food.

OH WAIT!
I sapu-ed Guess.
Mama piti-ed me because I heartbroken that's why I get to sapu Guess.

Just keep wondering about the contents of the bag.

adios amigos, people.

P.S To-do list number 1 and 4 has been completed.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails