Monday, July 6, 2009

Durian Reunion :D

CHIENG YEE! I MISS YOU ALREADY :(

Today was supposed to have our reunion of Chinese Society(i think?) in The Garden Restaurant, One Utama.
However, the venue was changed to TGIF :)

I wasn't the last one to arrive but I was kinda late.
I was observing people french-kissing in Fish & Co.

Ok then when I arrived, I saw all my fellow du-ians!!
MISSED THEM SO MUCH!

Now is time for the pictures of the FOOD to talk :D

Caesar Salad

Chicken Salad

Buffalo Wings

J.D Chicken

Grilled Lamb

Fish & Chips

Steak

Bacon Burger

Pasta

Baked Chicken, Grilled Lamb, Fried Mac & Cheese

Burger & Fried Mac and Cheese

Margarita

Missing food and drinks pictures :
Clam Chowder, Mushroom Soup, Other Burgers, Shakes, Hot Chocolates and Juices

Yummeh?

Oh WAIT!
I'm planning to fed-ex this to people of Africa.

Time for CANDID :D




See how she fiddles with her food :O

Some proper pictures :)

Chieng Yee <3

The Gang

Me and Yeen

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

The Sweet Couple

The Award-winning Chipmunks

Every girl has their camwhore moment
Err?

Good night people, I'm missing you all already :(
It was a marvellous dinner.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails