Monday, July 20, 2009

Hey Monday

Today was a monotonous day
LIKE SERIOUSLY?!

I mean it's bad enough the boring talk got postponed.
And then Miss Jean entered the class 30 minutes late.
Then LAN class was canceled simply because the computer malfunctioned.

AND I DIDN'T GET TO SEE LEE AI YAN WITH HER NEW DP SHIRT :(:(:(

However!
This morning, EWEE and SELVY dressing were interesting!

Oh ya, and AH BANG DITCHED PE1 DURING LUNCH AGAIN!

MESSAGE TO JOEY BANG!
THOU SHALL NOT SPEAK TO ME!
ah just kidding, actually I don't mind because I know you are a busy BOY -.-"
When EWEE entered the class, everyone was staring at him.

WHY?
the carpenter pants :)

Then everyone was like...
'SELVY! THIS SHIRT AGAIN?!'
Then the camwhoring session began.

Chua didn't notice.

Wei Wen was saying 'No!'

EWEE! Don't merajuk ok? I'm not teasing your pants.
I just love the way you looked today xD
I even took a picture of my jean + your jean.

LOOK!

:D


NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!

Because

I realized our jeans are of the same colour!

Homework time, ciao people.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails