Monday, June 14, 2010

Veganified @Chef Low Organic Kitchen

13.6.2010

2pm-7pm
I was in Pavillion.
Had a yummy brunch in Food Republic, coffee session with mama at Coffee Bean, followed by a series of clothes-testing-without-buying-a-single-thing experience, and then 'Killers' with parents (: Surprisingly mama bought me a new swimsuit after knowing that my old ones went MIA thanks to my previous maid :(

7pm
dada : hungry, let's find something to eat!
mama : ok, *Being a die hard fan of Madam Kwan*, JOM MADAM KWAN.
me : sure sure jom jom!
dada : DON'T WANT LA, NOTHING TO EAT.
mama and me : then you lead the wayyy laaaa~
dada : here eat til DAMN FREAKING SIEN LIAO LA, I BRING YOU ALL GO OUT EAT.
mama : okok BRING US GO EAT SOMETHING GOOD IN KL!
dada : okok!

In the car
dada : eh, we go eat at Uncle Low's restaurant ok?
me : oh the one in Jalan Loke Yew? okok!
mama : who said Jalan Loke Yew? It's in 10 Boulevard.
me : eh? I thought that day you told me in Jalan Loke Yew?
mama : WHERE GOT? I TOLD YOU BLA BLA BLA YADA YADA ~~~
me : *nodding all the way* ok let's go.

and that's how I ended up here :)

Chef Low Organic Kitchen

The interior made me feels like I was dining @Full House or Garden Cafe lol.

Cutlery, from Ikea, see also know already xP

My Table Number :D EIGHT!

Dada's good friend, Uncle Low the boss ordering for us :)

haha dada and Uncle Low's expression damn funny xD, candid la candid =P

Chef Low Organic Kitchen serves various types of cuisine, ranging from Japanese, Thai, Western, Italian to Chinese.
Yesterday, we tried the Chinese cuisine.

First dish.
Appetizer a.k.a Rojak

Drinks.
The Kedondong Juice

The Fruit Tea

Rice.
Brown Rice

Main Course.
Bittergourd Escargot with Black Sauce

Kembong Fish

Stir Fried Paku Pakis

Claypot Beancurd with Mixed Vege and Cashew nut


Hmm, we were so full at the end of it.
Everything was so yummy for me!
*what to do, I've always have a soft spot for vegetarian food :P*
I love all the dishes, especially the Bittergourd Escargot,
oh well I'm sure if you know me well enough, you would have known that I'm crazy about bittergourd, and that explains everything :)
Anyway, having vegetarian for dinner has always been a rather refreshing meal for us, as having meat meat meat all the time can get boring for me :)
Not much of a meat lover aye.

Uncle Low offered to belanja us their homemade ice-cream but we were too stuffed, so we paid up and cabut-ed =P
Overall, it was cheap and the environment was nice.
We will be back for the Western cuisine.

P.S No meat were used to prepare the meals :)

Cheers to veganism!

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails