Tuesday, July 14, 2009

College

First let me introduce you to my new kawan (:

Aiyann (:

(:

Then..

I'm gonna warn you that this is going to be a photos post because
in this post, I am going to expose you to the life of college kids.
(Note: Other than attending classes)

This is what college kids do when they have been in college for 7 months.

Outside class in the morning..
College Kid 1
Lai

In discussion room..


College Kid 2
Jian Wen with my jacket

College Kid 1 and 2 SS MOMENT..

Jacket Version

Cute Version

Lai with Jian Wen's hoodie

Super Lai

He is struggling to wear my jacket

Succeeded

'Jolyn! See my muscles!'


How to wear the jacket?

My Version (:

.
.
.

OH WAIT!
Wee Wee drew this during our Double Physics lessons (:
A satellite and a golf bag

Til then.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails