Sunday, July 5, 2009

Familia

Went for morning yoga today with my kawan(s).
Skipped for god-knows how many weeks already because of exams+vacations :(
Luckily I'm still able to stand after the session.

After that, I went home and I got ready to go out with parents.
Today was family day afterall :)

We went to Pavillion.
We ate,watched movies and shopped for a bit.

I watched this.
This show is so freaking..*take a deep breath*
NICE AND AWESOME AND TOUCHING AND BLA BLA BLA.
I don't mind watching it for the second time.
I was watching and chewing on my popcorn.
The scenes were very touching and sweet :D

I went here to get my daily dose of coffee :D

When I was walking at LG, I saw a new coffee chain called 'Austin Chase'.


Well, I already had a cup of coffee so I tried their fruit frothie.
Turned out, it was so good!
I will be back for the coffee.

Purchase of the day

<3

I'm not showing my purse around :P

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails