Saturday, June 27, 2009

Outing :D

Saturday morning full time driver is me :D
JOLYN TOH

So, ya I went to fetch Gek Si and May Ling.
My TWO BELOVED XD

<3

First show of the day.
LIKE SERIOUSLY?
We watched this.
The whole cinema only have like 9 people including us =.=".
We went to the back and sat at the couple seats ^_^.


Initially wanted to go O Brien's after the show,
but we had a picnic in the theatre so we went for a drink in Starbucks because the pre-historic May Ling wanted to try Starbucks' promotional beverage.
Clockwise from left:
Ice Vanilla Latte with Coffee Jelly, Java Chip Frappucino and Mocha Frappucino

Coffee and me are inseperable (:

Then we went Mac City to get a new screen protector for May's new Itouch but failed ):.
BECAUSE OF THE COCKY SALESPERSON!


Nevermind. After that, we went to O Brien's to buy Gek Si's dinner and I fetched them both home.

This cat was practically syok-ing itself over there when I pulled up in front of Gek Si's house.
Sorrylah, iPhone cannot focus that's why the cat looked small.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails