Sunday, June 28, 2009

My date with Min Min

Today, I'm a driver AGAIN.
Actually I don't mind since I'm fetching all the people that I love :)

Me driving, Min snapped this :/
Please ignore the fugly strap =.="

Ya, this Min seemed to be high on Cocaine because she was like laughing and laughing.
I didn't know TRANSFORMERS can have SUCH an effect on a human :/

We both dressed in WHITE
I mean white like as in couple white MUHAHAHA!

I parked directly below NEW YORK NEW YORK DELI!

Me ordering

My Strawberry Calamansi

Min with her Root Beer Float
WITH
(Chocolate Ice Cream hehe, special request xD)

Min's drink is way taller than mine =/

Top is my food and bottom is Min's food

We had pretty good chat during our brunch, I really learnt a lot.
I heart you Min :)

Then, we went for our 2pm show which is


AGAIN =.=".

I think I fell asleep once during the show because I was too tired.
I slept at 10pm last night >.<. Then, Min woke me up and I continued watching til the end. This Min down-ed one Root Beer Float and then another Large Coke during the show. It was no surprise that she had to go to the toilet SO BADLY half way through the show.

BUT..

I WAS SO PROUD OF HER THAT SHE COULD HOLD BACK!
I CAN'T LET HER MISS THE CLIMAX!


After the show, we rushed to the toilet and we met up with JIM.
MY OH-SO-COOL cousin xD.

Him and his *ahem* :)

Then, we went to Mac City because I wanted a new protector for my iPhone xD
Today POLITE salesperson served me.

tada~!

Then, Min went to Watson and I drove her back to my house to get the chocolates I bought her from Langkawi.

LOL, an incident happened in the car because of my stupid windows.
Luckily, Min fixed it while waiting for me to get the chocolates.

Then, we went to chill and continue our chit-chat in Pappa Kopitiam.

Min's Lychee Cincau

My Iced Cappuccino
What to do? I'm a coffee person afterall.

Around 7, we left Pappa and I sent her home.

*smiles*

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails