Friday, June 26, 2009

Mummy Part Two

5.55pm
Mum : Hey, daddy went happy hour already, so tonight it's just me and you. Let's go Zara.
Me : Oh, ok, dinner as well?

Mum : Yes, I want Spring Chicken!


So, off we went to One Utama.
I parked at B2 and went up all the way to New York New York Deli.
As far as I know, they do serve Spring Chicken.

I ordered my drinks and mummy ordered her food and drinks.
I was still full from binging the whole afternoon.

Lemonade and Lemon Lime
Rotisserie Spring Chicken

Talked a lot with mum when we were eating.
Well after our dinner, we went shopping.

Here are some random shots of clothes I tried on.
I'm sorry to be such a camwhore.


At ZARA
In the end, I bought the blue checkered shirt only.

At BRITISHINDIA
Ya, I bought the white one.

After that, due to STRESS, we went for dessert at Haagen daz.

Green Tea <3

My mum is a poser.

Then, we headed home (:

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails