Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half?

Hi, this is my second attempt in writing a post to join the screening contest in nuffnang.

Anyway, this will be way harder than I thought.
I will be opening up and talking about 'What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half?'
Actually, I think I'm kind of a selfish person.
Maybe that's because I've never really loved a person before.
I would always think of my feelings first, whether I'll be hurt or not.
Never mind that, anyway if he's my other half, I believe I will do many things for him.

Hmm, let's see.
Consider my other half is my true love, when everything in the world is going wrong, all I have to do is look at him and suddenly, nothing else matter and everything will seem to be so right.

You can know a person for twenty years, and never know them. Yet you can also meet someone and know them in an instant.
My other half would certainly be the latter.
There is a list of stuffs I'd do for my other half.

Firstly, I'll drive over to his humble abode, and give him a surprise on special dates (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Results Days etc.)

Secondly, I'll not talk about stuffs he is uncomfortable with.

Also, trust and spaces, he will have plenty of them. I'm not a super glue, I'll give him plenty of spaces for his own personal life and social spaces.

Asides from that, I accept everything of him including the pros and the cons.
I'll give him opinion when he needs one, not deciding everything he MUST do.
Nonetheless, I will support him in things that he do.

Another very important one is that I won't bother him with questions when he's down, no guys would love for their girls to bombard them with questions especially when they are unhappy.

For I'm confident enough in him, I would not question his whereabout if he doesn't want to tell.

I'll tell him jokes and stories all the time, until he tells me to shut up xD
Afterall what's life without humour?

When he calls it quit in this relationship, I'll let it go :).
There's so much more to life, I'll understand if calling it quit is for the better.

You don't have to believe in everything I wrote here, after all they are just my opinion and thoughts.
Anyone can come up with this ain't it?
However, I believe that if I ever found my other half, I'll do this to him.
At least, that's what I think and I will hold on to it.

Last but not least, I'll bring my other half to this screening if I win the tickets :)
and if he does exist lol

Nuffnang is having a mini contest for the premier screening of this film called 'Going a Distance'.

Ahh, hope I can get the tickets :)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails