Sunday, August 22, 2010

Repo Men

The Official Poster

Went over to GSC Pavillion today to catch this show.
Parents and I always love Jude Law on the big screen.
It wasn't so much as a big THUMB UP for this show though.
The pairing of Jude Law and Forest Whitaker is likeable as lead, however I feel their talent is wasted on mind numbing gore, and coldness especially when they repossess organs from other human.

Too much blood, violence and gore, and if you are like my mum, who can't stand looking at the process of organs being forcefully extract out from the body, then I advise you skip this movie.
If not, go ahead.
Because I think I learnt something from this show.
That is, you can't always get anything you want no matter how hard you try.

Synopsis (taken from wikipedia):
Repo Men (a.k.a Repossession Mambo) set in the near future when artificial organs can be bought on credit, it revolves around a man who struggles to make the payments on a heart he has purchased. He must therefore go on the run before said ticker is repossessed.

It's really just a matter of opinion.
I can watch this show, but it's nothing special >.<"

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails