Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dim Sum with the girls

May brought Gek and me to dim sum today.
I don't know why I keep remembering this song xD



Maybe they are both my..

dim sum girl :P

Then we went back to my house to stone lol.
and then Gek decided to play with her phone camera.

I don't know why May so happy lor.

and she caught me in my usual online pose, might as well pose for the camera lol!

.
.
.

PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR IF YOU LOVE FREEBIES ;D

MTV World Stage 2010 Normal Passes

MTV World Stage 2010 Post Party VIP Passes

Orianthi Showcase 2010 Rock Zone Ticket

Salt Movie Passes

Yes, I'm bored that's why such a post is being made :)

2 comment beans:

Ken Wooi said...

salt was nice =)

Jolyn said...

ken : yes salt is nice, but i prefer inception xD

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails