Monday, August 2, 2010

Tekken is in cinemas :D

Oh, I still remember how I used to sit beside Convey watching him play Tekken on his game console.
Be it PS1, PS2 or PS3, I would always be there getting awed by the combos four keys could made a game character performed so coolly.
Then my brother would be generous enough to let me play Tekken haha.

My favourite characters are none other than Eddy Gordo and Christie Monteiro with their awesomely legs combos.
I really love annoying my brother's character with those legs combo.
Whereas Eddy moves in a much more serious manner, Christie has a more playful, dancing movement to her Capoeira, as shown by her intro and winning poses.

Eddy in Tekken 6

Christie in Tekken 6

Playing Tekken 6 on PS3 is awesomely addictive.
With a FULL HD TV?
You can never get enough of Tekken 6.

I remember how we would always hoped that Tekken would make a movie, a really nice one, since it's adapted from the game.


Finally in the year of 2010, the dream has come true!

Nuffnang is also giving out tickets for the premier screening a day before the release date.
The movie 'Tekken' is gonna be premiered on August 5 of 2010!
It's gonna be a hit I just know it :)
Can't wait for the movie to hit the cinemas.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails