Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to mama Toh!

Today marks the day my mum turn xx years old.
Mama said I can't speak the numbers here xD.
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA, AND I LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS.
I gave my morning to her, and accompany her to eat her favourite noodle today.
See what a good daughter I am :P
Then, she ditched me and went for mahjong.
Haha, actually I went to meet up with Aiyann and Fern after that.
It's been a while since I met them :)

This is our latest photo together.
Wow we haven't been taking photos lately.
Coz this was taken in Universal Studio Singapore.
Hmm, better charge my compact camera for the seafood dinner later.

Oh well, mama. I just want to thank you for always being there for me.
No matter what and when.
Even though I'm not a good daughter,
selfish sometimes, and always rebellious.
I'm not always in my top form, but you never give up on me.

SO YAY! THIS YEAR NO CAKE FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND :D
TOO MANY CAKES MEAN YOU'RE OLDER THAN YOUR ACTUAL AGE :D

Ok, time to get ready, we are gonna have an early dinner today :)
Oh btw, I found a picture with me during the Meet & Greet with PCK from here :)


0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails