Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catchup Session @Garden Cafe, One Utama

Had a nice catchup session with ex BU3 schoolmates today at One Utama.
We were supposed to meet up at 12.30 noon.
I reached there around 12.20 to shop, because I know the rest would be here by 1pm :)

Went to the dumpster-like Zara and the heavenly Massimo Dutti.
Bought my targeted pants from Zara and a lovely blouse from Massimo Dutti :)
Lovely buys :D and Massimo Dutti burned a hole in my pocket.

Then Felicia texted me at around 1.10pm, we were to meet up for lunch @Garden Cafe.
We talked so much until the waiters were almost staring at us urging us to order.
I was so tired and energiless lol.
I didn't order :), the bread from the morning still yelling 'I'm here!' inside my stomach.

Jia Min and Felicia ordered the same Chicken Chop.
Looks yummy though :)

The most unattractive Curry Laksa that Sher Li ordered :X
It was just so-so.

Yee Kuan's yummy baked codfish :D

ITADAKIMASU~

Jia Min and Yee Kuan

Felicia and Sher Li digging in :D

Smart peeps never order any drinks from Garden Cafe lol.
After about 2hours plus there, we left to our second eatery, My Honeymoon.

Basically, they all ordered the similiar Ice-like dessert.

The most epic and delicious Durian Ice which Felicia ordered :D

Very nice catchup session I shall say.
We should do it more often :D
Miss you girls already :)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails