Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Messages

Mum, I'm sorry that I can't be a better daughter. Yet you didn't blame me even I've done badly in that particular subject, the least I could do now is to make you proud of me again. You never stopped loving me even though I've made you cry with my actions in the past. You never give up on me. I want to work hard to make you proud of me again. After all, challenges only make ones stronger. I will be stronger.

Jay, thank you for loving me. I am thankful to have met you. Let's work hard for the coming exams. I will always be there for you just like how you have always been there for me.

Ai Yan, thank you for the hugs today. I know you hate being touched and yet you let me. I didn't even know how much I needed those hugs. No matter what, protect your heart, some people are worth your tears, some are not.

Doctor C, I know it's your responsibility to care about your patient's welfare. You have done your part, thank you for everything.

I know some of the people I dedicate this post to will not get to read my messages,but I just need a place to pour them out, I really need to pour them out.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails