Friday, September 25, 2009

Homecooked Food VS Outside Food

Home cooked Food
1. The quality of a home cooked meal is always better.
2. You know if the food is properly cooked to the proper temperatures so you have a smaller chance of getting a food born illness.
3. You can cook it to your likings.
4. There are less preservatives in home cooked meals.
5. It is cheaper.

FOR AN EXAMPLE

I present you with the chef :)

Dishes of the night


Beancurd with some vege which will be flooded with some special homemade sauces later. This is the bomb I can ensure you :).

Char Siew, very flavourful. Picky girl like me gives thumb up too :P

Stir fry mix vege, err I eat 3/4 :/


Outside Food a.k.a Japanese Food

We went to the newly opened Inspiration Restaurant.

Sushi Chef in action

Menu

Cover

Page One

Page Two

Page Three

Last Page

Sorbet :/

Free-of-charge

Green Tea and Miso Soup

Condiments

White Tuna Sashimi

Mains

Combo B

Garlic Fried Rice

Salmon hand roll and California hand roll

Conclusion
I choose home cooked food :P because I love my mum's cooking.
What would you choose and why?
Please kindly drop me a comment LOL.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails