Friday, September 11, 2009

110909

One of the best day I've ever had.

Watched Final Destination Four in 3D with Jay Sen.
Didn't like the glasses sia, kept sliding down.

Solution?
Folded a piece of tissue and place in on mwah nose to create FRICTION :D

As for the movie.
It was really nothing special, and not scary.
Just gruesome, minced meat flying everywhere, stuff like that.

Well, I DON'T CARE, I AM BECOMING A VEGAN.

Walked around for a bit.
Had lunch at Kim Gary after that :)


HE DIDN'T WANT TO POSE FOR THE CAMERA :(

He kacau-ed MY woman lol!

Then

I left for Damansara.
Was texting with 5 people while driving =.="
Went to pump petrol and fetched WOMAN to Wong Kok @ SS2.


WOMAN :D

AND

This is meant for Jay Sen wo

EAT WHAT EAT WHAT

*Ponders*

My drink is HUGE?

Think again
Woman's TALL drink and my SHORTER drink :X

My hand not long enough :(

TIME TO LEAVE :(

This BIG parking space costed me four bucks

Had a good time with her.
We need more chilling outings :D

13 days to go, what's on your mind?

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails