Thursday, September 10, 2009

:)

Today. rewind rewind. Not starting a post with the word 'today'.
So used to this word sia =.=.

My day started off with Breakfast at Old Town as usual =)
Then stoned til 8am and walked to MPH.

Maths 1 was OK.
Then it was MERDEKA for the ENTIRE world
EXCEPT ME.

ok fine, maybe PE1..
and also PB and PL classes.

10.45-1.30
WAS MENTAL TORTURE.

Went to BAKER'S COTTAGE with WEE, CHUA, WEN and SHASHA.
but I had pandan waffles yum yum

Then it was ECONS 22.
I mean I seriously thought I was FINISHED.
But then I OPENED THE PAPER AND..
I can do =.="
But can do doesn't mean can score
because I lacked practices T_T
and MISS JEAN very stingy with MARKS T-T

Apparently PE1 plan to either have

DIMSUM for breakfast
OR
Movies
during the holiday :)

Exam's aftermath sorry =.="

Happy Holidays Jan Intake and March Intake A-Level-ians :)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails