Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to college on a non-college day

Siew, Joanna, Me and Jhek
in Chemistry lab

One text came in.
Jhek : eh today on ah?
Me : Joanna?
Jhek : think she having exam, my class ends at 12.30. Text her again later.
Me : Anything, see u then, gotta return my soon-to-be-overdued books as well.

Speed-bathed and then droved all the way to Taylor's.
NO PARKING!
While searching for parking spaces, SAW WEI WEN!
So rajin la Wei Wen, apparently she went to study for SAT in library.
Anyway I found parking and carried the two gigantic books to Papparich.

SAW MAN MAN!!! oh ya and his friend from Cambridge :).
Sat with them for a while, apparently their food sucked :X

Then Jhek came. We talked for a while and ordered our food.
Well, SO LONG NEVER SEE HIM LA.
REALLY NEEDED TO CATCH UP SIA.


Booom, time flies.
1.30pm, we both chao and I went to return books :)

P.S I MISS JOANNA BANANA :(

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails