Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toys Story 3 with PE1

Today was PE1 BKT + movie outing!
I joined the gang for the movie 'Toys Story 3'.
Seriously this movie is epic! I'd say it can be compared to Madagascar.

It is a remarkable film and a fitting conclusion to one of the most consistently enjoyable trilogies ever made. I mean look, always when a film has a sequel, the quality will deteriorate *no offense*.

However, once again ,Pixar has proved its worth to us :)
I will not forget the short film at the start, 'Day and Night'.
Beautifully filmed :)

This film can only be described with two words

Pure Enjoyment

I will not talk about the plot and synopsis here, don't wanna spoil the fun for those who haven't watch :)
adios amigos :D

P.S PE1, don't forget Saturday 7pm ;)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails