Thursday, June 24, 2010

She's Out of My League VS The Last Song

She's Out of My League

It is about an average Joe meets the perfect woman, but his lack of confidence and the influence of his friends and family begin to pick away at the relationship.
The perfect woman actually fell for him.
Ignoring the cliches and bad jokes, I find this show nice and funny because the message that it was conveying is that, looks doesn't matter, what matters is the heart.

Nonetheless, this is also a totally acceptable, completely forgettable romantic comedy that will make you laugh a fair few times, before floating harmlessly out of your life.


The Last Song

What can I say? I think I cried watching this movie.
It's an adaptation from the novel by Nicholas Sparks.
I read the book, I cry.
I watch the movie, I cry also.
Like OMG?

Oh besides that, the actor 'Liam Hemsworth' acting as Will Blakelee take my breath away.
He's like SUPER HOT.

Both wins :)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails