Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Unforgetable 2nd,3rd and 4th of December

2.12.2009
During our 3 hours break @Subway

Guess who?

Lai's creation of 'Normy, I love weed'

We is CUTE

Lai : Wah, WEN WEN your muscle!

3.12.2009
During our 3 hours break @Sunway Pyramid

Normy!

Astro Boy Lai and me.

Kids takao =.="

Yes, I can open the lift.

Reflection

4.12.2009
12 people went to Look Out Point, Ampang.

Selva's car

Norman's car

We had our dinner here.

Twin Tower :)

Moon

Satay Man

GROUP PICS

One

Two

Three
ignore my noob face tq

Normy's ass xD

Normy HUGE ass lol!

Six

Guys

Girls

Jump Jump Jump =.="
epic failure I know

To the infinity :)

Norman and Alan's version of Titanic

Sip sip sip

Selva : SHISHA!

Some pictures of me


Very little space to sit

:)

Can't take my eyes of the view

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails