Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last day of work

Sunday. Final day of Taylor's Open Day.
My last day of work at Lakeside Campus.
Today Eng Wee drove Matthew and I to Lakeside Campus.
We didn't take the shuttle bus.
Went for breakfast at Old Town first (:

Driver in action

Passenger is me :D
looking really puffy and tired heh

Matt

Crowds came around 10.

Mr Chan in action

Wee Wee and Matt :)

Wee Wee and Me

Bla Bla Bla

Ke-Man Man-ness

Guess what Matt is doing with his lappy :)

Long day but it's been fun.
Did lots of talking.
Got to know much new stuffs (:
Switched back to normal clothes around lunch time.
We went for the food, coffee and cheese+wine tasting.
Smuggled some in for Mr Chan.

Awesome much?

Not really, but at least not rice box x)

To Wee Wee,
IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M ADDICTED TO WESTLIFE NOW

P.S I love the coffee they served, ichiban!

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails