Saturday, October 16, 2010

A note of appreciation

There goes week two of classes.
Also, Friday is the most hectic day ever for the whole week.
I'm gonna have classes like from 8am to 4pm.
I know *applause applause*
Oh did I mention last Friday was my birthday?

My law classmates bought me a cake and sang me birthday song.
We took our very first group picture too :)
Then they practically force fed me the cakes :/
Lunch was at Wong Kok because we wanted to get the free birthday milk tea.

Also a very big thank you to all my PE1 friends who came to my dinner last night.
Those who came :)

I had lots of fun catching up with you guys. We should do this more when the rest are back for holiday. Thanks a lot for the super big cake okay.

So here I am writing a note of appreciation to those who wished me face to face, SMSes, Facebook messages and Twitter messages. Hmm, that's all I could think of. Oh ya, and special thank you to my UK friends who texted and called me specially just to remind me that I'm old, thank you very much lol!

I think that's about it, I'm officially 19 and old, gotta be wiser :P

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails