Thursday, September 23, 2010

LeVain Boulangerie Patisserie.

Courtesy of cousin, I found out the existence of this wonderful bread paradise known as LeVain Boulangerie Patisserie.
This place, like Alexis, has also been blogged to death by many bloggers.
Inside the restaurant, it is strictly no photos taking, what a waste eh.
Thank God, they have a facebook page :), I grabbed these photos from their facebook page :)

Varieties of breads & pastries images grabbed from their facebook page, makes you wanna visit LeVain ASAP.

Um when we finally got to LeVain, the weather was similar to the one in the above image, the sun was burning hot.

Designated parking lots for the customers, certainly weren't enough, because when we got there today, the parking lots were full. We parked outside and walked in.

This is how the inside of LeVain looks like. Very comfy and very english.
To tell the truth, there were lots of ang-moh people :P

Upstairs was closed, only downstairs and open air area were open. Almost all the tables were occupied while we were there.
We stayed for about an hour, and left at around 1pm.

Being a crazy pastries fan, when I saw these, I was totally lost for choice.
I paced back and forth, from the bread section, to the cake section and back to the bread section.
& then, it was decided :)

Like I said, photo taking was not allowed.
Therefore, I had to go around scouting for similar pictures of food that we ordered :)

Cinnamon roll, my all time favorite.

Cousin ordered their bestseller. This curry chicken donut was quick to sell out.

I took this picture! This is a sort of coffee based cake which was priced wrongly.
It was priced at RM55 per slice!
I reminded the waiter and got them to price it correctly.
Therefore, this cake gave me a strong impression.
Not only that, its flavorful taste did leave me wanting more too.
It costs RM9 only :)
It consist of a layer of chocolate, espresso, butter etc.

We did order more food and beverage, but to no avail, I couldn't find those pictures. I'll just leave it to your imagination.
The drinks were only so-so, not their selling point though.

Anyway, thumb up for the place and the food.
This place, totally swept me off my feet.
I'll go back there for more in the future :)

P.S Photos were all fan uploads in Levain's page :)

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
No7, Jalan Delima,
Off Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Business Hour : 8am to 8pm (DAILY)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails