Thursday, September 2, 2010

IELTS Speaking Test

I had my IELTS speaking test today.
It was at 10.10-10.30.
Half an hour earlier than my scheduled time.

Thank God I left my house earlier.
So, there it goes my IELTS experience.
I was assigned to Room 1 to a kind-looking old Chinese lady.

There were 3 parts to my test.
Part 1 was ok, because I believe that it's the same for all the candidates.

Part 2 was asking about someone who did something I admired.
For the first time in my life, 1 minute seemed so VERY long.
I paused a lot, but thank God I did not stammer.
The examiner tried helping me by pointing to the points so that I would elaborate further.
However, what can I say? I think it's pretty clear that when the heart is racing and the mind is blank, nothing can help make it better, so I paused and wondered and crapped.
and THANK GOD 1 MINUTE WAS OVER.

and then off it went to part 3.
Part 3 was about academic qualifications vs. experience.
This was a fairly good topic.
Anyway I think I screwed my part 2.
I shall go sulk while watching Big Bang Theory, kthxbai.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails