Monday, September 27, 2010

Fly Club Access - Sept 2010

Out of boredom, I decided to join the texting contest during Fly FM Night Flight.
A while later, got a phone call from Hafiz, the dj that night.
I know dj expected people like me to be really excited, but the call was unexpected :)
I think my voice was disappointing xD

Anyhow, thanks a lot to Fly FM, I got myself two VIP passes to party with Fly FM at Milk Club, Bangsar.
Apparently, there were free flow of alcohols and food.
So I decided to bring my dai ka cheh go xD, she really can drink a lot xD.

Dai ka cheh and me :)

The MILK VIP wristband

Zher started off the night with some intro, then she went back to sit with the Fly FM family.
Their table was just beside the stage woot.
MILK Club is a fan of iMac too :D

Then, James Baum came.

I really had no idea who is he.
His songs, not my cup of tea.

We left really early that day, around 1.30am.
That's cause MILK was getting really packed, and the smokes were very thick.
Bad ventilation sucked the life outta me.
I'm never going back there :(

This car caught my attention :D

Do tune in to Fly FM :D
They have lots of contests and giveaways :D

:)

toodles~

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails