Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mundane

Owh god, brain is saturated.
No inspiration to blog.

Flame up my life :(

Let's start with what happened today :)
Today was supposed to have FOUR hours break.
Wen Wen and Normy MIA.
I was fully prepared to rot away in the library with my books.
However, after negotiating with the lecturers, majority have agreed to push forward the last two period! YAY classes ended at ONE :)

Left college right after that, really needed to go home and rest.
I went to get a haircut instead.
Hair is dying away
AND
I meant SPLIT ENDS!

I'm now home. Gosh, so tired!
But I can't sleep.
Time to get some work done :)

P.S AS Finals timetable is out.
P.P.S No 18th birthday celebration for me :)
P.P.P.S Can't wait for mooncake festival, PLAY LANTERNS!

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails