Thursday, October 15, 2009

Legal :)

Oh uh, ya happy LEGAL to me.
Swt, where got people wish themselves one? SS?!

WHATEVER


Ok, the sexiest birthday SMS I received :P


Also, thanks to all those who wished me through all types of medium.
And thanks to TERRY who called all the way from UK.
Thank you for the CHEAP phone call :)
And u have 'Fantastic' voice at singing :P

Pre-Exam+Birthday Dinner @ 14 October 2009

NASI LEMAK!

Eggs, Fried Chicken, Cucumber, Fried Fish

Sambal Squid + Prawn, Fried Chicken, Fried Fish and Sambal Anchovies

Condiments

Peanuts and Anchovies

So today started off with me hopping in the car with brother.
Coz, oh well I'm car-less now FYI.
So I reached college around 10 and went to class.
We played Chor Dai Dee for a while and I succeeded in dragging two impossible people + 2 others to Old Town from brunch with me :D
YAY! THE POWER OF BIRTHDAY GIRL LOL!

After Old Town, went back to college.
I saw Ai Yan and gang in Pappa.
Went to hug her and chit chat a bit :).
Then class, then GAL.
Gosh, again I saw Ai Yan from above.
Was stalking her :P
LAI WENT 'EH JOLYN DON'T SO 38 CAN AH?'
Ok close eyes open eyes 3pm then I stayed back.

The whole class went to Bakers Cottage to celebrate my birthday.
And Mr Lai came too!
I get to choose my cake!
American Chocolate! Yes that's the one, kept me surviving night after night!

@Bakers Cottage

The writing on my cake says 'Skinny Toh Rocks!!' SWT!
I know can't see lah

PE1 Guys :)

Fantastic Four LOL

Mr Lai a.k.a Maths Lecturer

We ate the cake and talked for a bit.
Before I knew it, Normy and gang came back with Bubble Tea.
They got me my favourite too!
Cappucino Ice Blended <3
Thanks GUYS! And thank you all for everything.
Thank you Mr Lai for coming ^^

Had dinner at the Not-So-Wonderful-So-Better-Not-Mention place with parents.
My pathetic salmon steak with a few soggy fries and garden 'FRESH' salad.

Oh well, can't wait for this Saturday dinner with the whole family :).
We're going for seafood ^^.

Good Luck for AS people ^^!

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails