Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Over.

Yes, finals is over.
Last paper was also killer paper.
And I had wardrobe malfunction =.="

Long time no breakfast gang leh ^_^
Walked into Oldtown expecting nothing,
but met Wei Wen, Ai Yan and Jia Yi.
So happy happy went sit down with Wei Wen,
then shifted to crap with Ai Yan and then back to Wei Wen and we walked to Shyu Fei's house.

They I mean THE WHOLE 0901PE1 going for seafood in Port Klang tonight.
WITHOUT ME :(
WHY?
Because I'm a girl living in PJ with curfew.

Nevermind, I'm going to SS2 night market tonight.
YESH I'M GOING.
and next week, Ai Yan LEE TEMAN ME YAY!

TARGET AT SS22 NIGHT MARKET
Fried Lor Bak Ko
Apam Balik
Fish Balls Stick

YUM!

Dear PE1, I see you all at 6pm tomorrow then.
Don't ffk ah =)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails