Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BR

As I have promised JJ to find him and treat him to Pint size Baskin Robbins(BR) Ice Cream,
I drove to Centrepoint, Bandar Utama to look for him after Econs class.
This promised was made (insert number here) decades ago.
Reached there around 11.30 and he dashed out of Secret Recipe to call me.
I was surprised because I couldn't see him at first.

His shoes :S

I asked a stupid question.
'What flavor you want?'

Gosh, I mean he has told me umpteen times that he liked Jamoca Almond Fudge.
And that he and Jamoca Almond Fudge has no fate, whereas I have always seen Jamoca Almond Fudge to be available in all the BR stores where ever I go to look for my Espresso n Cream.
FYI, Espresso n Cream is 'NO MORE' and replaced with Dulce Espresso.
Dulce Espresso is not my cup of tea :(
Looks like I'm quitting BR :P

Apparently, Add Maths standard has dropped again.
According to JJ :P
Never mind, you are leaving school already xD

I bought him his Pint size Jamoca Almond Fudge and left.
Him and his friends were all busy studying in Secret Recipe, old lady like me should leave them alone and go home study for my Physics test too.

Free merchandise from buying BR

He is so bloody TALL!
I had to stand with the tip of my toe and still barely reach his shoulder T_T

KIDS nowadays tsk tsk

Good luck for SPM again JJ!
I'll see you in Taylor's next year :P

Regarding PE1 Post Exam party in Toh's Residence, pics are up.
Click here

Physics is t.t

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails