Friday, November 26, 2010

will you walk with me?

Hola, the week has come to an end. It's weekend now. Unfortunately, my weekend will be spent doing assignment, I so won't let myself get too distracted. Anyhow, this week has been tough, but as I have said, I'm thankful to have awesome friends who never let me down :)

f r i e n d s

a seven letter word.

that I couldn't live seven seconds without.

Back to the topic yo!

Did I mention I love free hugs? Thank God, I have ample of friends who are generous in giving hugs XD When everything seems so wrong and like there are just so much to do, just look up and don't be afraid to ask for hugs, and also SMILE! Do you know that the world is a much much better place when you smile :)?

Right, right. During Wednesday, all of us year one law students suited up and went to visit the Malaysian Parliament. My, my, it was an eye-opener for me. Seriously, I got to watch them debate furiously live! At some part, it got pretty rough and of course, it was interesting too. They were discussing various issues including GDP :).

Anyhow, we had lots of fun over there at Parliament, everything had to be kept in the locker except for our wallets.

Suit up :)

and then while on the way back to the campus...


Somehow and somewhat, I caught the 'Jack's Disease' and got lame.
It's affecting me more and more, save me peeps!

About today, alright today was the longest time I spent in Lakeside Campus since I started here a month ago. I was there from 7am to 7pm.
Anyway, this is the Friday I love the most so far :D
Friday has always been the most dreaded and tiring day of the week for me ever since I started law school :( Blame it on the 8-4 classes.

Well, I've been raving about how I really want to watch 'The Social Network' and how everyone seemed to get the premiere screenings invites but me. FYI, just in case you don't know, I spammed a lot on Twitter regarding that issue XD.

So ya, today I finally got a chance to have my very own premiere screening of 'The Social Network' with the computing school friends

Thanks a lot, P for the wonderful experience :D

This is a really cool movie in a way. It's really all about how Facebook was developed and about the lawsuits Mark had to face. Anyway, enough info for now. Go and watch it peeps if you don't mind watching a film with lots of talking and talking :). I don't mind watching the movie again, so ya if anyone wants to watch this movie with me and buy me popcorns, I don't mind LOL.

Last but not least, before I go off to continue with my assignment, I would like to wish a very happy holiday to all my friends who has finished their exams today, and to those who are flying, BON VOYAGE!

P.S Here's a video I would like to share :)


A vocalist with a really unique voice, and calming background music.

I don't care if you're deceiving me,
I don't care how unfair life's gonna be,
So come and walk with me,
just take me through the day :)

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails