Monday, March 8, 2010

Rants

I had this dream where my life was totally f**ked up,
great it just felt so real.
Physics is the root of the dream.

There are so many questions I want to ask,
so many things I need to know,
but I really don't know how to express myself.
It's like I'm totally lost for words,
I've turned into an emotionless person.

How to live everyday to the fullest when you have so many things uncompleted?
and so many tasks to fulfil.
and yet I'M HERE RANTING, I should be completing those tasks!
Oh, give me a break.
Why can't I have a bionic memory?
Why can't I have 48 hours a day?
Why can't I just express myself openly?

Great great great, this is another post filled with rants.
Don't read if you're in a happy mood, don't let me ruin your day.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails