Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Catch me when I fall

Trials make ones zombie-like, blur, frequent eye ache and unable to control voluntary responses.

For example:
1. took house key instead of Smart Tag while passing through the toll.
2. use the house key to unlock the door from the wrong side.

Hell yeah, still camwhore despite eye ache, who cares?

Work make ones unreasonable and angry. (Not me)

For example:

Scenario : Person X has been invading the parking spaces in front of my house for quite some time. Evidence? See, the car is covered with dried leaves. Missing car plate.

P.S
Something from the woman n years ago.
This is very much appreciated as I totally love Kaya in whatever form :)

LOVE

Must focus on achieving it,
I must.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails