Saturday, March 20, 2010

Depressed

Just came back from the TMC.
Was there for quite some time.
A relative of mine is very sick, had to be admitted back into UH.

Flashbacks of what happened kept haunting my mind.
Parents are still in UH.

I hope what happened to him will give my dad a wake up call.
I really hope so.
Nobody can convince nobody.
Actions speak louder than words.
Let actions do the talking.
I'm grumbling over here again, ignore me people.
Hate grumbling, why am I so annoying?
Must not grumble, snap out of it.
Don't ask me why, because I don't know.

All I know is that,
what I saw today was depressing.

Can't let these affect me.
God, thank you from keeping me from falling.
I need strength from You.
Must focus to achieve my goal.
Must focus.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails