Sunday, March 14, 2010

I officially hate my maid.

I can't find a reason not to hate people who have ears that do not listen. i.e MY MAID.
Yes, maid of Toh's Residence.

For an instance, yesterday SHE STOLE MY F**KING FUJI APPLE.
you must be thinking, apple only ma never mind la, buy again.
Well if you think like that, I don't blame you because you don't know me enough.
Apple is like my source of energy, I must have ONE everyday.

Ok, never mind it's already down her stomach, no point getting worked up.
so, being a NICE person, I forgave her.

Whatever wrong things she did in the past, I've always covered it up for her.
WHY? Because I don't want to hear my mum yelling here and there, and then telling me she gonna die coz of the stupid maid, KEK SEI her.

So wells, I forgave her for eating my food.
and then, this morning.
I WENT OUT TO RUN ERRANDS AND I CAME HOME ONLY TO FIND THAT MY HOUSE ALMOST EXPLODED.
My HONOURABLE maid forgotten that she was cooking.
The stove was on maximum, and the fire was blazing.
The smell of overcooked food was so overwhelming that I could smell it from the entrance of my house.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE BEST PART?
She's INSIDE her f**king room looking at her f**king mirror, admiring her own face.

This ain't no first time, I can remember it clearly, I've covered it up for her for 3 times, so this is the fifth time! The fourth time my brother covered it for her.

I really beh tahan and I told my mum.
As usual, my maid got yelled at and scolded.
I think she pretty much hate me a lot now.
From now on, I'll have to becareful with her.
Not that I'm scared of what, but oh well it's a WAR between us now.

I mean if she really seek death so much, she should die in her hometown, not in my house.
I don't f**king want her to die in my humble home.
What if one day I went off to college, and I came home only to find that there's no more home?
My home has been burnt down due to explosion, and my maid died.
I seriously do not want that to happen.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails