Thursday, February 3, 2011

i'll still be me.

you know that emotion? that feeling you get when you are so touched, a mixture of emotions just come bursting out, that you don't know whether to laugh or cry, but you are just so touched. I experienced it today. My second brother and I, we aren't exactly the closest sibling ever. but you know what, something happened.

yes, this happened. He freaking gave me my FIRST red packet from him, and he said the most touching thing ever.

"nah, Ling, kor working already, so this is from kor to you, good luck for your studies."

Thank God I didn't cry. Not in my room, not at home, not outside in my car porch, not even when I'm in the car. Never. I'll keep this red packet forever.

3 comment beans:

Lim Kai Shin said...

Aww...:) I am the eldest. I dont have a kor kor to give me red packet. Haha. I have always wanted an elder brother. I feel happy for you. :) Btw, your blog layout is SOOO cute!

Jolyn said...

Kai Shin : awwwws thanks for the comment, yea i feel verryyyyy happpy tooo :D happy chinese new year :DDD

Nikel Khor said...

Happy CNY

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails