Tuesday, February 22, 2011

something to think about

This stress is unbearable, too overwhelming.

I have too many things on my mind, too many things can't be said, feel like I need more time to be doing more things. Need to study harder and achieve my goal.

Recently I been keeping myself very busy for god-knows-why, I think the purpose of me doing that is to destress and to lighten my mood up, because I'm not one to give up and quit, I've come this far, won't gonna let all these pessimism and negativity to take over me and bring me down.

I want to soar higher and surpass my own limit, I really want to. Therefore, I shall stop being just all talk, time to act. Pain is a sign to wake up :)

To all you out there who put up with my swinging mood and all my friends who are just there when I need them the most, thank you.

 

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails