Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yoga > Ice-Skating

7.4.2010
Piccies doing the talking for the fawesome outing with fawesome company yesterday :)

This is the Four J's doing the Aiyann Lee :)

The Four J's :)
From left: June, Jyan, Jess and Jo(Me)

Discuss Discuss!

Me.June

Jess.Me

8.4.2010
Woke up at 5.30am lol. Cleaned my own room.
Ice skating with Wen Wen, Lai, SP, Kwang, Petrina, Norman, Matthew, Eugene and Alan.
Being a first-timer, I didn't trip.
*Many thanks to Matthew for holding me the first part.*
*A gazillion thanks to Petrina and SP for holding my hand til the end LOL. ISUCKWHATTODO.*

Honestly, I think my bone will break if I fall down.
Can't afford to fall.
Now that I've tried ice-skating, I conclude that ice-skating is more exhausting than yoga.
Seriously, my feet damn pain.

Rushed off for tuition at 3+
As usual, my tutor really made Econs damn easy :)
and then, Yoga.
Today, there were only two students.
Me and another person.
So we did a bit of Yoga and a bit of Pilates.
Although it was tiring, I still feel ice-skating wore me out lol.

Til then

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails