Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to cope with monotony in class :P?

Day in, day out, college seem like a routine.
So normally I would go find my breakfast kaki a.k.a woman.

Yay HER :)

We just minum and gossip.


I wasn't supposed to laugh >.<"

Then, when CNY just seem so near,
noone has mood to study, so everybody is doing their own thing.
Getting consumed by technology,
playing with their gadgets, doing exercises, reading books.

:)

Shasha is lost :(

Meanwhile, my seatmates and I are just snapping away :D
*Snap Snap Snap*

Man Man and Me :D

Then he realized that I was snapping! Time to pose :)

RAWR

Look at Shasha :P

tada~ a day has passed :).
Today was a good day.
Everyone just do things together.
Less than half a year away left in college and all will be off to pursue their dreams :D

Time flies ain't it :)?
Happy holiday people.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails