Friday, February 5, 2010

Early 'Lou Sang' with 0901PE1 @3.7

The morning started with me looking for the big tray so that my class can use it to 'lou sang'.
I remembered using the tray to roll 'tong yuen' during Winter Solstice.
Matthew and I both left our houses late xD
I left late because I was washing the tray.
He left late because he was searching for his polo tee.
Oh ya, today's dress code was polo tee.
Oh well MOST of us wore polo at least :)

DANG! AND I WAS TOLD BY MATTHEW TODAY'S PHYSICS TEST CANCELLED!
:(

Drove to college with a runny nose.
What a perfect way to ruin my day huh.
Had double Physics before 'lou sang'.

'Lou sang' is some sort of PE1 pre CNY ritual neh.
Can make wishes!
I still remember last year's 'lou sang'
Memories of the event were..

EPIC
MEMORABLE
AUTHENTIC

We used Norman's cina plate to lou :D
The plate has the CNY feel neh xD

tada~! Nice!

After lou already then not so nice de =D
During 'lou sang', of course almost everyone wished for flying colours in A2.
NO DOUBT LE :)

Well, PE1 and all the lecturers were present!
Thanks Mr Lai for making the 'lou sang' ritual a success!
Without him there would be no 'lou sang' le >.<"
Thanks to all the lecturers which include Mr Peter(Mentor + FMA), Miss Wong(FMA), Miss Jean(Econs) and Mr Chan(Physics) for joining in the fun!

The fun doesn't end with the lecturers leaving after 'lou sang'.
PE1 has its own post-'lou sang' activity too.
It's like dejavu of last year's.
I'm not saying anything here.
I'll let the pictures express themselves.

By the way, whatever the pictures tell you, they have nothing to do with me ok? I'm just a blogger who happens to be a witness of the event.

Post-'lou sang' activity


'Shhh'


Ok finished!
Then its FMA and Econs lessons and then GO HOME!

KFC Drive Thru for Lunch YUM YUM

The End

DON'T SUE ME

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails