Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's all about emotions

When things are unexplainable, it's all about the emotions! xD

The Attraction
<3 HIM!!

I went to watch G.I Joe with Mr Jay Sen this morning.
Thanks for the invitation (:
This show is so OMG WTF AWESOME!
I think it's by far the best movie of 2009 FOR NOW (:
Ain't gonna make controversial comments like
It BEATS Harry Potter 6 and Transformers 2
although
I personally think so xD.
OPINIONS VARY WITH PEOPLE OK :D

We had lunch in Kim Gary after that.
I always love the Yin Yang a.k.a Coffee + Tea there.
Much interruption during the meal.'Ya? Oh? OKOK I COME AFTER THE MEAL.'
Poor fella had to leave after the meal :/

I walked for a bit after that.

Sasha the shop, reminds me of SHASHA xD

Yummy Green Tea Ice Cream <3

Oh Oh! I went for Fine Thai Dining @ Erawan last night.

Pomegranate Juice
refreshing
Pomelo Salad a.k.a Appetizer
DA BOMB!

Homemade Fish Cakes
yummy (:

Clear Tom Yum Goong
very spicy :/

Green Curry Chicken
too sweet for me >.<

Stir-fried HK Kai Lan with Salted Fish
my favourite dish

Scallop Omelette
*thumb up*

Saw something which reminded me of Shyu Fei :D in the same restaurant

Miao Miao collection

That's all for now, adios amigos people :D
OH PLEASE GO AND WATCH GI JOE!

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails