Monday, August 3, 2009

Doomsday

Today is my doomsday.
yet I was feeling hyper all the way xD
Supposed to be TRIPLE tests.
I haven't do my Physics tutorial =(, am in the process of doing it now.
Everyone pass up already I THINK

Economics Assignment was supposed to be doomed,
but my partner and I finished it!
So we handed it in to Miss Jean today! YAY!
and I was supposed to retake my Economics test, but Miss Jean said not today, ANY DAY =D
SAVED!

And DAMN! I LOST ALL MY PHYSICS STUFFS!
OR... I thought I lost them =.=".
I went to search in 3.13. NOTHING! fine..
I borrowed Shyu Fei's and went to photocopy during lunch break.
SAVED!

But...at the end of the day when I reached home.. I found all my notes stacked beautifully and neatly in the pocket beside my car seat =.="

So
all that running around and wasting RM1.10 was all for nothing =.="
OH OH, had 2 really nice kaya bun for lunch and 1 bottle of POKKA chrysanthemum tea.
First time drinking POKKA chrysanthemum tea, not bad quite tasty :D
MATHEMATICS TEST TODAY!
I only studied it during lunch break.
I am really doomed.
Surprisingly, I can do :D.
Now only God can save me :).

Some pictures now :)

Yesterday's sinfulicious lunch a.k.a Chocolate Brownies

Today's teatime delight a.k.a Strawberry Cheese Tart

P.S Finally the new Korean student attended classes today! He's very quiet. He makes me feel like I create lots of noises. Oh Oh and if the room consist only you and him, I think if a needle falls on the floor, you will be able to hear it CLEARLY.

P.P.S He's not bad looking ;). Oh Oh! and he likes Nasi Goreng lol.

OH WAIT
FOUND SOMETHING RATHER HILARIOUS!


0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails