Friday, May 14, 2010

Escape to BumBu Desa@Curve

I can't study now, my brain is saturated and I WANT TO PLAY MONOPOLY DEAL!

DAMN. Ok fine I've been hardcoring these few days, I know I'm slow but I'm gaining the momentum, so parents decided to treat me to a nice cozy dinner @Bumbu Desa, Curve.
Me being a hedonist, I go by the principle of CARPE DIEM, you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow, therefore enjoyment comes FIRST.
I took up the offer even though I've washed my hand in golden pot, promising myself that I would never take spicy food anymore. I know I know, I totally broke all the rules today :(

Upon entering the restaurant, the waiters and waitresses greeted us in some sorta ways which is quite similar to the way in HK drama when the people go for the funeral :-/

Table Settings

Orange Lemon Ice
I ordered this then dada copied me :(
NO SHARING IS NOT CARING, I AM NOT FINE WITH YOU ORDERING THE SAME DRINKS.

Mum's Soursop

Sayur
The sambal was spicy :)

Killer Chilli padi which caused...

My lips to become like that -_-'
DAMN RETARDED

Nasi Lewit
yum yum, it's like nasi lemak evolved to become something better!
NAK LAGI!

Talapia Goreng Masak Sambal dengan Mangga
This one AWESOME!
It's sour, crispy and fawesome when paired with the chilli padi.

Clockwise from top : Ayam Bumbu Desa, Tauhu Goreng, Ayam Bakar, Kailan Goreng

All of them were fine except the Ayam Bakar was a bit too sweet for me :(
I love the tauhu goreng a.k.a Fried Beancurd =D

Hungry people eating, don't even care bout me snapping their pictures :O

Satisfied but very spicy T_T.

0 comment beans:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails